• Resign from the company without get my last month salary etc

Hello Sir, I worked in a  Hardware and networking company for last 3 years as a Networking Supervisor,due to my internal Problem  a few month ago i left the job, When i ask the manager when i received my last month salary and my PF money they have told me that you will receive your all dues within a month,but till now they have not clear my dues. As i am network Supervisor of the company the company provide me one laptop and some networking tools for work,recently the Manager call me and said that please submit your all accessories  immediately or we sue against you and we spoil your whole future as a threaten voice..When i ask for all my dues they have not answer and cut the phone..

Sir please help me and suggest me that what can i do now???? As they threaten me to sue against  me....
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Kolkata, West Bengal
Return the property of the employer and take an acknowledgment. Then ask for your dues. If the employer doesn't pay  just draft a simple complaint and send to the Inspector, Shops and Establishment Act in the office of Labour Commissioner of the area. For PF you approach Regional Provident Fund Commissioner.
H. S. Thukral
Advocate, New Delhi
573 Answers
172 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer