• need to know ipc sec and help to proceed in case

My 3 Muslim friends (civil services aspirant) were beaten in their room while they were taking diner at 10 pm night ( 6 may 2014 )  ..  They are beaten only because they are Muslims  by 4 drunk peoples . we called the 100 no & pcr came and in medical examination connected by timarpur police they were found drunk but police even though did not registered the complaint . Kindly give information about how to proceed in such case so that a strict action could be taken against such persons .because police is not reluctant to book and punish culprits . 2 constables were relatives of the wrongdoer .
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Delhi, Delhi
If police is not helping you ...You can file a complaint to DCP of p.s timarpur under section 156-2 of crpc..That will help you
Dinesh Sharawat
Advocate, New Delhi
736 Answers
3 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer