• My father's name is incorrect in my all educational certificates

my father's First name is incorrect in my all educational certificates,and now i want to apply for passport, will it be a problem for me.

1.provide me a best solution which will take minimum time and expense to sort out this problem.
Asked 10 years ago in Civil Law

Ask a question and receive multiple answers in one hour.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

1 Answer

first correct your aadhar card and SSC school board certificate with required correct name and then apply for passport or published your correct name in Gazette record and attach gazette copy for all relevant document.

Vilesh Bondade
Advocate, Nagpur
3 Answers

4.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer