• Employment Bond Breach

I am Pratyusha Terli working as junior developer for a software company. While joining them I have signed a bond with my employer. As per that i have t serve till 31st October 2015. In case I want quit in between I have to inform them 2 months prior and in lieu of notice i will have to pay 1 lakh rupees as compensation as they have provided training for me. I have resigned by job on 06-05-2014 stating that i will serve the notice period and my last working day would be 06-07-2014. But my PM is not accepting my resignation and forcing me to work for 1 year more saying that it would 1 year fro them to find replacement for me. And They have my original educationall certificates so I am very worried.Would there be any negative consequences for me for bnd breacha? How would this effect my career? cna they hold back my certificates? Please help me in this regard
Asked 3 years ago in Civil Law from Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
The employee has no power to hold your original education certificates. The bond paper needs to me read first then only i can quide you the amount payable and consequences. As you have already resigned on 06-05-2014 what is the actual position now? You have paid the amount to the company? is your education certificates are lying with the organization?

If your Manager is not accepting the resignation, do mail your resignation to him and take a print out of the mail.
It will help you in future.

Sankalp Mehrotra