• Write petition in high court

I want to file a writ petition in Bombay High court making respondent Uttar pradesh police (Dist. SP of Azamargh)
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer