• property ownership change

we have a house build in 2012 and which we did registration in the name of two brothers. as we are four brothers due to our brothers conflict now we want to transfer property to our father,but as the all original documents are in the coustody of bank as we took loan fron bank to construct house.Is that possible to make some legal papers so that we can transfer ownership to our father.as my brothers are agreed to transfer property to father kindly advice
Asked 4 years ago in Intellectual Property from Hubbali, Karnataka

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer