• Ancestral Property Without any Will

My deceased grandfather's (motherside) ancestral property is without any Will. He left only his 3 daughters (Married) and we are 2 brothers from his 1st daughter. As my father and mother was left both of us to my GF and grandmother (Died) after birth, my grandfather certified via court paper him as local guardian of me and my brother.
Can we petition to court for live permanantly in this residence? As my mother and his 2 sisters are bothering to capture this residence from us. We do not have any demand to any other property of my grandfather.
What will the process.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Kolkata, West Bengal

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer