• Facing problem with my college

I balagopal worked as an assistant professor in a college i have submitted my resignation letter with their intimation at the end of the semester and now My hod is not keeping signature and not giving my certificates
Asked 4 years ago in Labour from Tadepalligudem, Andhra Pradesh

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer