• Divorce

my wife has filed divorce on the grounds of cruelty and adultery on 29/2/2012. whereas before the said date in june 2011, i had filed the case for restoration of conjugal rights under section 9. As she is staying with someone else earlier i had decided not to give divorce to her, but now a time of 2 years has already has elapsed, i would like to move the application to court to grant me divorce on her cruelty, dissertation and adultery.
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from New Delhi, Delhi
Religion: Hindu

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer