• Islamic way of Divorce

Thank You Feroz, Allah will surely bless you prosperity for your service.
Few Issues I am facing.
1. I was said i have to contact the Mullah for divorce who is unfortunately my wife's Brother's friend. I have not registered my marriage and Indian Legal system cannot help.
2. My first child is not even a year old, which mean's i don't stand a chance for custody.
3. Its been four months we are separated over a petty Household chores, Wife's brother is making it a big issues to separate me from my parents. I would want to have my wife to speak to a marriage counselor before i divorce her but her brother wouldn't allow.
4. I don't know which advocate to approach who understands Islamic way of Divorce and help me with Anticipatory bail. I stay in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
Religion: Hindu
For securing anticipatory bail you would have to prove apprehension of arrest. The court could grant you anticipatory bail if it is convinced that you might be arrested. Do you have some phone number threatening you or any communication suggesting that you may get arrested maybe under 498a or any proven act signifying that your wife's brother can lodge a fabricated FIR.

Under the circumstances you can send a letter of your intention to communicate and reach an amicable settlement or find a workable solution agreable to both of you via a registered post.

Feroz Shaikh
Advocate, Navi Mumbai
407 Answers
58 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

I can help you getting divorce so also getting Bail.


Pradeep B.V
Advocate, Bangalore
Pradeep Bharathipura
Advocate, Bangalore
4561 Answers
204 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer