• About a share in my ancestral property

I am having a civil  doubt. My great grand father has a property in Bangalore. It was transferred to his son and then his childrens name. Now wat happend my grand father died in 2005 and my mother died in 2007. But my Grand mother is still alive. I want to ask that whether i should claim a share according to shariat law of my mothers share.

Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Bangalore, Karnataka

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer