• Denial of Government of India orders

Respected Sir ,

I , Ankur Verma , a resident of Uttar Pradesh , am a OBC citizen. 
Sir i applied for the OBC-NCL Certificate @ Tehsil Lakhimpur Kheri- UP based on Government of India orders as mentioned below:
No. 36012/22/93- Estt. (SCT)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel , Public Grievances & Pensions
(Departmnet of Personnel and Training) 
New Delhi 
Dated::8th September 1993

Department of Personnel and Training O.M. No.36033/5/2004-Estt.(SCT),
dated the 14th October, 2004, to all Ministries/Departments, etc.

No.36033/1/2013 - Estt.(Res.)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel , Public Grievances & Pensions
(Departmnet of Personnel and Training) 
North Block, New Delhi 
Dated::27th May 2013

1st G.O(as mentioned above) suggests that any person whose both parents are in government service Grade II officers(both) is an OBC Creamy Layer candidate an is not entitled to get the benefits of reservation .

Sir my Father is a Grade II employee and My Mother is a Grade III employee of State Government( Uttar Pradesh, Health Department and Teaching Department respectively ) which violates the criteria of being a creamy layer Candidate, adding to it , the  according to "Income/Wealth Test " my family has gross annual income (Rs.0) because only source of our income is the Salary of my father and Mother , and as per the 2nd G.O (as mentioned above) "The Income from salary and agricultural land must not be clubbed " which is a direct implication that i am entitled to all the reservations being provided to a normal OBC Candidate .

But the officers are replying in a very harsh tone that no such orders are issued to them by the state government (U.P) Government , and hence they wont issue me a certificate .

Sir please help me what to do . My whole future is at stake . If possible please help me with the information of a mapping of Govt of India Orders to UP Govt Orders.

Please sir guide me how to ask them to give me what is rightfully mine.

I shall be grateful to you for my whole life .

Please sir ..
Asked in Civil Law from Lakhimpur, Uttar Pradesh

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a Lawyer

Civil Lawyers

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
18784 Answers
176 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
28596 Answers
1552 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
13962 Answers
310 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
19896 Answers
521 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
3998 Answers
159 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Shivendra Pratap Singh
Advocate, Lucknow
3313 Answers
51 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Rajgopalan Sripathi
Advocate, Hyderabad
996 Answers
73 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ajay N S
Advocate, Ernakulam
2070 Answers
24 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Shashidhar S. Sastry
Advocate, Bangalore
1338 Answers
75 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Kiran N. Murthy
Advocate, Bangalore
831 Answers
62 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0