• Power of Attorney

I have a property that I purchased around 10 years back however was on my brothers name.
Now he is paralysed and his son is not allowing me to get power of attorney on it.
As I want the property to be equally distributed among two of by brothers and me.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from New Delhi, Delhi

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer