• Can bank mortgage the property on the basis of certified property

My original documents are lost and i want to take a loan from the bank. Can i file suit for declaration of document in the court so that bank can give me loan?
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Delhi, Delhi
You have to lodge a police complaint before the jurisdictional police for loss of original documents and proceed with the matter.

Pradeep Bharathipura
Advocate, Bangalore
4453 Answers
200 Consultations

4.3 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer