• Divorce

I am from kerala. My husband and me married 23 years back. We are having two girls.  Recently he misbehaved to my daughter.  I don't feel safe staying with him anymore.  He is working in Dubai.  I would like to get a divorce . But I don't have a job.  I need to educate my children.  I have family land.  But I will get it only after the death of my parents.  What should I do?
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from Alappuzha, Kerala
Religion: Christian

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer