• Change of caste after marriage

If a girl of unreserved caste marry with a boy of reserved caste, then after marriage will she fall under reserve category or not? Both boy and girls are working in government job.
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from Raipur, Chhattisgarh
Religion: Hindu
The caste of wife would be that of the husband.

You may submit relevant documents to the dy. Collector and get a valid certificate.

Feroz Shaikh
Advocate, Navi Mumbai
407 Answers
58 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer