• Notice under Section 354 from BMC

we are living in a tenanted property, we have been asking bmc to do repairs at our expenses but bmc is not resonding, now they have served us notice under sec 354 showing our bldg as diplated and we are told to vacate the bldg imm, we have done a structural audit and it reports says it is repairable but still bmc is not responding wha tshould we do
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from mumbai, Maharashtra

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer