• False allegation by husband on me and family

I got married to my husband on June 24,2012.In Jan 2013 he and my in laws threw me out of my matrimonial home after taking away all my jewellery and clothes and dowry amount 5 lakh rupees.I launched a complaint in mahila aayog regarding same and asked them for counselling and after that my husband agreed to take me back.so after written agreement I went with my parents to stay with my husband but my husband and in laws again misbehaved and threw me out.I took a receiving letter from police that they have run away and I am going back to my parents house so that they cannot put a case of theft on us.but after six month s I have received a notice that he had launched a case of 504,506 and break in in the house.we appeared before magistrate and got a bail on the basis of report of mahila.aayog.kindly guide what to do now?and how can we prove that case is false.kindly guide how to get my stridhan back as my husband is neither applying divorce,nor let me enter the house.
Asked 3 years ago in Criminal Law from dehradun, Uttarakhand

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
Ask a Lawyer

Criminal Lawyers

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
17306 Answers
165 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
13544 Answers
291 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
19555 Answers
506 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
6864 Answers
78 Consultations
4.9 on 5.0
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
3799 Answers
148 Consultations
4.9 on 5.0
Shivendra Pratap Singh
Advocate, Lucknow
3146 Answers
47 Consultations
4.9 on 5.0
Rajgopalan Sripathi
Advocate, Hyderabad
969 Answers
69 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Ajay N S
Advocate, Ernakulam
2021 Answers
23 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Kiran N. Murthy
Advocate, Bangalore
822 Answers
58 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Thresiamma G. Mathew
Advocate, Mumbai
1357 Answers
96 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0