• Copy of signature from bank

my grand father had expired on 1982.
did it is possible to get a certified copy of specimen signature of my grand father account from a bank through RTI or there is another procedure ?

my grand father had expired on 1982.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Dehradun, Uttarakhand
No, there is no such procedure to get specimen of signature and RTI is not applicable to the individuals.
Sankalp Mehrotra
Advocate, Lucknow
6 Answers

4.5 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer