• Service bond

Hello sir,

i have joined a company in this year,but after 4 months i resigned as the company has given us a very bad kind of job.i was not at all happy.after signing the bond of 2years they told us that in this i have to do job.before that i have asked several time what kind of job i have to do,then they didn't replied...now after resignation they have send me a legal notice and stated that i have to pay the bond money.....i am in a family problem since last year and my family situation is not well also...what should i do please do rly sir....
Asked 4 years ago in Labour from KOLKATA, West Bengal

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer