• Relinquishment deed

When a property owner is dead and one of the legal has to relinquish his share can he do so in favour of one or more of the remaining legal heirs or he can simply relinquish his share and the remaining legal heirs get additional share by default.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from New Delhi, Delhi
He can do so in favour of one or more or all. The deed should be registered.
H. S. Thukral
Advocate, New Delhi
568 Answers
169 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer