• Illegal & unauthorised building construction

Hello Experts,
In front of my house my neighbor had build recently Ground + 4 floors  by taking only ground and first floor permission from GHMC (Grater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation) three floors had been built illegally by not leaving open space for setbacks and parking area for parking vehicles.

Six months back I had given compliant to GHMC against our neighbor because of parking of vehicles in front of my house, after requesting to him to not to park the vehicles in front of my house, but he was not lessening to me and told me that I will park the vehicles here itself and do whatever you want to do.

 GHMC people had inspected the site they had issued the notice and in these regard he had filed the case in city civil court and got stay order and now completed his house construction, GHMC also filed case against to him.

 Now the matter is in the court and both lawyers (I.e. GHMC & my neighbor) had reached to one understanding of compromise and accordingly they are following, in these regard I would like to know whether court in his judgment will direct my neighbor to leave open space for setbacks and parking area for parking vehicles, as he had already build rooms in ground floor and accordingly he had built same thing in upper floors.

Else shall I file the case against them to get the judgment with in time frame and to follow building rules & regulations according to GHMC.

Expenditure incurred to me for fitting the case, his recoverable from GHMC or not please inform for which I am very thankful to you.
Asked 2 years ago in Property Law from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
Ask a Lawyer

Property Lawyers

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
21825 Answers
1138 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
12765 Answers
120 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
17477 Answers
427 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
11356 Answers
210 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
4616 Answers
48 Consultations
4.9 on 5.0
Rajgopalan Sripathi
Advocate, Hyderabad
825 Answers
36 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Shivendra Pratap Singh
Advocate, Lucknow
2635 Answers
38 Consultations
4.9 on 5.0
Ajay N S
Advocate, Ernakulam
1851 Answers
18 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Thresiamma G. Mathew
Advocate, Mumbai
1285 Answers
82 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
S J Mathew
Advocate, Mumbai
1933 Answers
61 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0