• Illegal & unauthorised building construction

Hello Experts,
In front of my house my neighbor had build recently Ground + 4 floors  by taking only ground and first floor permission from GHMC (Grater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation) three floors had been built illegally by not leaving open space for setbacks and parking area for parking vehicles.

Six months back I had given compliant to GHMC against our neighbor because of parking of vehicles in front of my house, after requesting to him to not to park the vehicles in front of my house, but he was not lessening to me and told me that I will park the vehicles here itself and do whatever you want to do.

GHMC people had inspected the site they had issued the notice and in these regard he had filed the case in city civil court and got stay order and now completed his house construction, GHMC also filed case against to him.

Now the matter is in the court and both lawyers (I.e. GHMC & my neighbor) had reached to one understanding of compromise and accordingly they are following, in these regard I would like to know whether court in his judgment will direct my neighbor to leave open space for setbacks and parking area for parking vehicles, as he had already build rooms in ground floor and accordingly he had built same thing in upper floors.

Else shall I file the case against them to get the judgment with in time frame and to follow building rules & regulations according to GHMC.

Expenditure incurred to me for fitting the case, his recoverable from GHMC or not please inform for which I am very thankful to you.
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh