• Non-payment of salary for services rendered

I have worked with a consultant, training students in soft skills. now wen the payment has to be made by the consultant they are not paying what i had to get. and the consultant has used very harsh and vulgar language on the phone. I dont have any return agreement for the assignment. but i have people who were there when we spoke about the deal and are ready to support me.
I have the call recording in which she has used vulgar language. how can i proceed further?

Sai kiran
Asked 4 years ago in Labour from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer