• Union president wants to replace me

respected sir
i am a union secretary i have affiliated my union. now my union working president wants to replace me what are the legal ways which i should follow?
Asked 4 years ago in Labour from Kolkata, West Bengal
If you are elected by the General Body, you can not be replaced like  that by the President. You can file a writ petition in HC or take up the matter with  Registrar of Trade UNions,
H. S. Thukral
Advocate, New Delhi
568 Answers
169 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer