• Working for 15 years

I am working with a proprietorship company for 15 yrs & drawing 17500 pm salary without any ppf or esi , now he is seeking to leave me without paying any amount & even thinking to allegate me legally through some policemen he knows very well.
I have no other experience & even money to take hands on some petty business.
Kindly advice me for the same whether I can claim any funds from him at time leaving job.
Kindly advice me for the same at earliest & also the procedures for the same.
email:  rameshkr31@gmail.com
Asked 4 years ago in Labour from delhi, Delhi
How many employees are employed in the company ? what is nature of your duties ? These inputs are necessary to give you proper advice.
H. S. Thukral
Advocate, New Delhi
574 Answers
172 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer