• Legal help for company employee fraud

Dear sir, i have my company head office in Chennai. before 2 yr started branch office in Ahmadabad and recruit some person there. but they use office for personal marketing not for company marketing  and also make quotation by personal name. they got salary and everything on time but didn't pay society charges. and also use managing director seal and sign some documents . now i have close the office after pay all the dues but  i want to claim , so pls tell me what can i do and where can i do that? i have already give a notice on company letter  by registered post but they didnt reply at all .
sir i have a question regarding this- where can i file  case , chennai or ahemdabad?  my head office is in chennai -so can i go through chennai?
Asked 3 years ago in Business Law from Chennai, Tamil Nadu
I have already answered this question privately.
Feroz A. Shaikh
Advocate, Mumbai
216 Answers
58 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
Ask a Lawyer

Business Lawyers

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
12916 Answers
120 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
21928 Answers
1146 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
17547 Answers
429 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
11432 Answers
210 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
4633 Answers
49 Consultations
4.9 on 5.0
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
3374 Answers
125 Consultations
4.8 on 5.0
Shivendra Pratap Singh
Advocate, Lucknow
2635 Answers
38 Consultations
4.9 on 5.0
Rajgopalan Sripathi
Advocate, Hyderabad
828 Answers
36 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Lakshmi Kanth
Advocate, Hyderabad
220 Answers
1 Consultations
4.8 on 5.0
Shashidhar S. Sastry
Advocate, Bangalore
1170 Answers
55 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0