• Release deed

i have a huf ac, having myself,wife,daughter and son.
daughter will get married soon
i want to get a release deed signed from her so that she will not be entitled to the huf funds in future .pl gude 
regarding the contents and stamp paper denomination and whether it needs to be registered ? i have given her enough funds from my individual and huf ac.

dr umesh
Asked 3 years ago in Taxation from Dombivli, Maharashtra
If it is ancestral property then stamp paper of Rs. 200 is to be taken whereby the daughter can state in clear terms releasing her share if any in the property to her brother, etc. the exact contents of a release deed can be decided by a lawyer after discussion of all the particulars needed for execution of the same. It is better to get the Release deed registered in the office of the Registrar.
Shaveta Sanghi
Advocate, Panchkula
885 Answers
64 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer