• Bought property but forgot to update in returns

Dear Sir

Have bought a small plot for 3 lak in cash 4 years back but forgot to update it in my annual returns now how do i show in my annual returns for the year 2012-13 which is not yet filed so that i have no tax issues in this regard
Asked 3 years ago in Taxation from Bangalore, Karnataka

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
Ask a Lawyer

Tax Lawyers

Kiran N. Murthy
Advocate, Bangalore
810 Answers
56 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Advocate, Bangalore
9 Answers
0 Consultations
Not rated