• Salary Backlog and PF

My friend has not get salary for last two years and PF as well due to financial problems with the company. He doesn't want work with that company and wants take his salary backlog as well.

please advise
Asked 4 years ago in Labour from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Give all the things in writing and tell them you may go to the labour court and they will be responsible for it.
Ranbir Singh Sharma
Advocate, Ghaziabad
15 Answers
6 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer