• How to seal the property

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am 63 year old Ex service Men, Living in New Delhi with my family, this is regarding ,y parental property in Bihar. We are two brothers, my younger brother is taking care of all property in Bihar. We have two properties, In one house they are living with their families and in second house they are running their business. In the starting of this year when we asked for our proportion in the property they straight forward denied for giving our property in the same. It has become a property dispute now, we are planning to fight back by filling a suitable case in the court.

I need your help in this regard, and one more thing I also wanted to know that can this property be sealed till the time this dispute is solved by court.

Please reply.

Deepak Kumar
Asked 5 years ago in Property Law from New Delhi, Delhi
you may file a partition suit; and in the suit, you may also file an interim application for an injunction restraining the parties from selling or alienating the property till disposal of the partition suit.
Prabhat Shroff
Advocate, Kolkata
141 Answers
39 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer