• Service Agreement (Employment Bond) Breaking

Dear Lawyer,

I am currently serving a bond of 3 years enforced by my employer, which i signed during my appointment. I wish resign with my current employer.

Tha bond value is of 3 lahks , to what extent might i face legal issues.
Asked 6 years ago in Labour from Bangalore, Karnataka

You can go for resignation after paying money spent on you in training etc.Therefore ,negotiate and settle.

Anil Gupta
Advocate, New Delhi
180 Answers
41 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer