• Agrement on Rs. 100 stamp paper

प्लॉट खरीदी करने के लिए रु 100 के स्टम्प पर सौदा पावती किया जिसकी वैधता खत्म हो गई है
अतः मेने उनसे कहा कि वे खरीदी दे पर उन्होंने साफ इंकार कर रहे है और कह रहे है कि अवधि निकल गई सौदा रदद् हो गया है दी गई टोकन रक्म भी डूब गई है।

मुझे वो प्लॉट खरीदी नही करना पर वे अब टोकन भी देना नही चाहते।
कृपया सहायता कर । 
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law
Religion: Hindu

11 answers received in 1 day.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

14 Answers

In case it is agreed that after the expiry of period for execution and registration of sale deed the token money will be forfeited, the seller can forfeit the token money and if it is not agreed, you can ask for return of the token money.

Dalip Singh
Advocate, New Delhi
1040 Answers
36 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1) while signing the agreement by both the parties have you both made the terms and conditions to follow the rules from both the parties.

2) What are those clauses in the agreement you have to obey those bye laws accordingly.

Ganesh Kadam
Advocate, Pune
12338 Answers
191 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

It is necessary to peruse agreement for sale entered by you with the seller

2) if you have to failed to make payment within time token money paid by you can be forfeited if there is such a clause in sale deed

3) you cannot force seller to extend time for purchase of plot by you

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
87976 Answers
6207 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

If the agreement is expired then what you want to execute?

If the agreement provides forfeiture of the token money or certain percentage of amount paid in advance then it will be difficult to get back.

In case the agreement is not registered you may say the registration was not done due to unwillingness of sale and was for the cancellation.

Vimlesh Prasad Mishra
Advocate, Lucknow
6848 Answers
23 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

सर आपकी सोदा पावती मैं अगर कंडीशन है कि समय पर खरीद नही करने पर टोकन अमाउंट रिफंड नही होगी तो वो कंडीशन वैलिड रहेगी ओर वो टोकन रिफंड नही करेंगे।

पर अगर ऐसे कोई कंडीशन नही है तो उनको लीगल नोटिस दे कर आप अपने टोकन अमाउंट की डिमांड कर सकते हो।

ओर फिर नोटिस पेर रिफंड नही करे तो रिकवरी सूट फ़ाइल करनी पड़ेगी।

Shubham Jhajharia
Advocate, Ahmedabad
25516 Answers
179 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Dear Sir,

Before answering your question it is necessary to go through the contents of the sale agreement. Refund of advance amounts depends upon so many factors. You may please understand the following: You may get issue a legal notice and then if not refunded then file a suit for recovery of money you paid. He cannot refuse to return entire amount. He may forfeit at the most 5 to 10 of the amount you had given as advance.


Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Advocate, Bangalore
6050 Answers
381 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

give a complaint 2 police now you can file a suit for recovery of money claiming fault on his part

Konda Srinivas
Advocate, Hyderabad
211 Answers
2 Consultations

Not rated

आपसे मेरी यह प्रतिक्रिया है

१. आप उन्हें एक कानूनी नोटिस भेज सकते हैं

२. उसके बाद आपको रिकव्हरी सूट के लिए फाइल करना पड़ सकता है.

Gowaal Padavi
Advocate, Mumbai
1920 Answers
5 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

आप kaanoon.com पर मुझसे संपर्क कर सकते हैं. इस लिंक पर कृपिया क्लिक करे: https://www.kaanoon.com/lawyer/gowaal-padavi

उधर आप "Book Consultation" कर सकते हो.

Gowaal Padavi
Advocate, Mumbai
1920 Answers
5 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

उन्हें एक लीगल नोटिस भेजिए.

अगर वो फिर भी पैसा वापिस नहीं करें तो FIR दर्ज करिए.

और एक पैसे वापसी के लिए दीवानी अदालत में सूट डालिए

Anilesh Tewari
Advocate, New Delhi
17940 Answers
377 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. It seems that you had executed an agreement to sell with a person and then you decided to not to purchase the property.

2. In the agreement to sell there is more often than not a clause which provides for forfeiture of advance money if the buyer commits default. So if this clause was there in your agreement too then the seller has the right to forfeit your advance.

Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
30761 Answers
971 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

आप उसको लीगल नोटिस भेजा, जिसमें पूछ यह रकाए की वोक दीयौ हुए पैसे वापस करे

Ruchit Dugar
Advocate, New Delhi
190 Answers

4.9 on 5.0

The agreement to sell can be specifically enforced as per the terms and conditions agreed between the parties. Send a copy of the agreement to sell so that I can satisfy you.;

Dalip Singh
Advocate, New Delhi
1040 Answers
36 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You issue a legal demand notice demanding the execution of sale deed or to return the amount deposited by you towards the advance for sale consideration amount.

After that you can drag him to court for recovery.

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
78133 Answers
1543 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer