• Absorption of employees

we are employees of coop society formed for the benefit of employees of a bank. the bank is transferring all the payments of its employees to the society. the payments accounted 95% of bank payments.  our society work is 33% bank work is 67%. bank provided free premises and power. now the point is we are doing the bank work for the last 34 years. can we request the bank to absorb the society staff into their service. pl advise us legally in this matter
Asked 4 years ago in Labour from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
If there is a rule or a bye law which talks about absorption of the society staff into the bank service, then such a request, if made, would be adhered to. However, considering the amount of work and the years put in by the employees, a representation to the higher authorities of the bank should be made emphasizing on the absorption of the employees.
Shaveta Sanghi
Advocate, Panchkula
898 Answers
65 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer