• For rent agreement renew brokerage

सर, मैंने ११ महीने के लिए एक दलाल के पास भाड़े पे घर लिया था , जो अब ११ महीना पुरे हो चुके है, अब नया ११ महीना के लिए पेपर बना ने के लिए दलाल मुझे बोल रहे है और एक दलाली मांग रहे है, पर अब रूम मालिक के साथ कुछ पुराने पैसे हिसाब को लेकर मेरी दलाल से झगड़ा हो गया है, रूम मालिक मुझे दूसरे जगा से मेरे लिए पेपर बना के दे रहा है ११ महीना के लिए, रूम मालिक नहीं चाहते इस दलाल के साथ रिस्ता , पर मेरे दलाल का कहना है मैंने तुम्हे रूम दिलाया तो पेपर कही से भी बनाये मुझे एक भाड़ा दलाली देना पड़ेगा, किउ की उसने मुझे ढून्ढ कर दिया मालिक को इस लिए, रूम मालिक मेरे साथ है, रूम मालिक अगर मुझे दूसरे जगा से पेपर बनाके देंगे तो फिर भी दलाली की डिमांड सही या नहीं कृपया बताया, दलाल का कहना है हमने अग्रीमेंट पे लिख कर रखा है रिन्यू पेपर पे एक दलाली देना पड़ेगा, इस लिए डिमांड कर रहा है, इस दुबिधा में क्या करे
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law
Religion: Hindu

First answer received in 10 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

11 Answers

You are not bound to pay your broker one month brokerage for renewal of agreement directly with the landlord for another room

Refuse to pay brokerage demanded by broker

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
87911 Answers
6207 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

आपकी अग्रीमेंट रिन्यूअल पर ब्रोकर को फ़ी देने की कोई जिम्मेदारी नही है ना ही ये किसी कानून मैं लिखा है! एग्रीमेंट भी आपके ओर माकन मालिक के बीच मैं हुआ है। तो आप ब्रोकर को फ़ी देने से मना कर सकते है। आप अपने मकान मालिक से मिल कर नया अग्रीमेंट रजिस्टर कर सकते है।

Shubham Jhajharia
Advocate, Ahmedabad
25516 Answers
179 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1) You can go with the local area practice of estate agents and check whether the agent is registered agent.

2) Than second thing thd rent agreement is registered or not, than you have to give him one month rent. You can ask him you will pay him in installments of 1000 or 500 rs and tell him that you are here only not foing to change room.

Ganesh Kadam
Advocate, Pune
12335 Answers
191 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Plz lodge a complain against him to the concerned ps as he has not right for that

Subhendu Ghosh
Advocate, Barrackpore
234 Answers

4.0 on 5.0

Aap naya agreement apne malik se banwa lena dalaal kuch demand nahi kar sakte jaise ke woh kar raha hai wo galat hai. Aap dalal par extortion case dalwa sakte ho police se

Swarnarka Chowdhury
Advocate, Mysore
1878 Answers
5 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Dear sir

Agency commission fee is only once you get the room, not for renewal. Hence need not need to pay commission to agent. Renewal commission is not defined under law or under practice.

We need to see documents for conclusions.

This is only opinion.

Shettar SS
Advocate, Bangalore
182 Answers
1 Consultation

4.4 on 5.0

Agar agreement me aisa likha hai ki renew karate time dalali deni padegi to aapko dalali deni padegi. Agar aap nahi dena chahte hain aur wo aapko pareshan karta hai to jaake police me complaint darj karwa dijiye.


Anilesh Tewari
Advocate, New Delhi
17940 Answers
377 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

This is standard practice. If you for renewal of rent agreement through the broker then he will seek his brokerage.

Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
30761 Answers
971 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Dear Client,

Role of agents gets over after deal was done, Now u r free to execute new/renew rent agreement with ;landlord.

Yogendra Singh Rajawat
Advocate, Jaipur
21481 Answers
31 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

Dear Friend,

You need not pay anything to old broker. Get the landowner the rent agreement through his new broker.You already payed his brokerage while renting the apartment first time. You need not pay the agent again for renewal. You simply have to contact the owner and ask him to renew it.

It is an unorganized and unrecognized business, if he demands approach police for protection. You are young you must resist such illegal businesses.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Advocate, Bangalore
6050 Answers
381 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

Generally, the broker's is over after he introduced the tenant to the owner, the broker cannot seek commission for renewal of tenancy.

you can refuse to give any commission, let him approach police or court, he cannot get any relief because his demand is not maintainable legally.

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
78070 Answers
1543 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer