• Unjustified termination

i was appointed as teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya on contract basis. After an incident i was terminated instantly on disciplinary grounds.

My point is:
The enquiry report was yet to come..
The inquiry report states my non-involvement in the incident.
I have sufficient documents(Through RTI) supporting my innocence.

Can i file a case in court against my unjustified termination and what are my chances of winning the case as i was a contractual.
Asked 4 years ago in Labour from New Delhi, Delhi
Since your termination is based upon disciplinary proceedings, causing a stigma on your career, you can challenge the action. You can challenge it before Delhi Education TribunaI and also by way of a writ petition in High Court. Prefer Delhi Education Tribunal.
H. S. Thukral
Advocate, New Delhi
573 Answers
172 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer