• Non Resident Permitt/ NonCitizen Clearance certificate.

What type of permission to be taken from Federal Court of Nigeria, for obtaining work at the said area. I got an appointment over there Agip Petroleum Company, Nigeria.
Please advise in this regards.
Nagendra Koora,
Asked 4 years ago in Labour from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer