• Regarding Gratuity

M wife is a Nursery teacher in a unaided school in Alleppey district , Kerala  under ICSE ,Delhi 
board. She is retiring this march and School authorities  give nearly Rs. 35000/- as gratuity.
She has 27 yrs service and now getting R.10,066.00 less 780 P F getting Rs.9286/- per month.
Whether if we file a suit we are eligible for gratuity as per law.
Asked 4 years ago in Labour from Alappuzha, Kerala

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer