• No charge sheet filed in court

Respected Sir, I Mr Mohammed Zia ur Rahman khan S/o Md Inayature Rahman khan age (38 years) with reference to the FIR No 740/2012 registered with S.R.Nagar Police station. The investigation office who is assigned to this task is Vijay Prasad.

Sir I request you to please instruct the concerned authorities to submit the report with in 15 days as it has been delayed for an year giving simple excuses for not filling the case sheet.

The accused is Just dial Pvt limited and Andhra bank who have been booked under IPC -34 CrPc-156(3) IPC-120B,IPC-406,IPC-420.

I have been repeatedly attending the SR Police station but all my efforts have been in vain and no proper response to my representation.

In the public interest I put forward to you the fact and hope you instruct the concerned authorities to file the charge sheet.
Asked 3 years ago in Criminal Law from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Through your lawyer you can ask the court to order the investigating officer to file the charge sheet. Also, I do not know whether you are an informant or an accused in this case. 

However, under Section 205 Of Cr.P.C. Magistrate may dispense with personal attendance of the accused.

thanks.
Feroz A. Shaikh

Since 16 months have already elapsed since the FIR you may ask your lawyer to bring this inordinate delay to the notice of the court trying your case and direct the IO to file the charge sheet within a specified period.

You may file an application under section 156 (3), 210 CrPC before the Magistrate for fair, proper and speedy Investigation in the matter. And if then also nothing happens, you may approach the High Court under section 482 for Fair and speedy investigation to be conducted in the matter.

Please refer to the Supreme Court Judgment of Sakiri Vasu vs State Of U.P. (Appeal (crl.) 1685 of 2007)