• Can I get my promotion

I am working in tneb as special grade foreman. In 1999 a criminal case was filed against me so my name was not included in the next promotion panel and my juniors were promoted. In 2004 the above case was dropped without further action by the police.hence the suspension period of my service due to the case was regularized as duty period. But my original seniority was not fixed tome and the promotion was not given tome. Can I get my promotion and original seniority?
Asked 4 years ago in Labour from Dharmapuri, Tamil Nadu
From facts given above you should get your due but check what is factual position and on what pretext they have not given as reqd.If need be find through RTI.
Anil Gupta
Advocate, New Delhi
180 Answers
41 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer