• Breach of agreement

Hello ,
I am working with a company since last 1 month and i signed a service agreement of Rs 2.5 lac for 30 month training. But now i m facing many problem like traveling time ,too much work pressure i have to work there around 11 hour a day plus 5 travelling hour in a day. So i am facing some health issues also .
I already resign from this company ,and i m ready to give some amount as a settlement which they spent on my  training. but they want 2 lac as a settlement and i dont have this amount of money. can any one suggest me some way to come out from this situation . please help me out m worried.
Asked 3 years ago in Labour from Delhi, Delhi
the terms and conditions of your agreement is important to be read in detail to ascertain the way out from this situation.it also depends on the number of months you have spent out of the 30 month training. the possible way out from this situation is to make a representation to your managment seeking their indulgence in your extra ordinary circumstances.

I think you got my advise over phone.
Anil Gupta