• Resignation from company

I work for a public limited company and i have availed a society loan in the company 

I have got an opportunity in another firm and they have asked me to settle the loan amount and then only my clearance would be given

as i am financially down, i am not in a state to settle my loan but i have served for over 8 years in the company and my entire settlement money is locked up

kindly advice me in this regard
Asked 4 years ago in Labour from trichy, Tamil Nadu

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer