• Provident Fund contribution

I worked in a Private Ltd. Company as a Manager for  and IT deduction was there and Form 16 also issued.  From my salary PF deduction was not done and did not claim any Tax deduction. Initially I was told that I am a consultant and therefore No PF deduction.  But in Form 16 and all records I was a Manager.  Due to my nature of work as a Technical Manager I was always busy till retirement after 24 years of service. I did not get any retirement benefit in the end.  Now am I eligible for Gratuity benefit  since till end I was a Manager - Technical and is reflecting in Form 16.? Even though I have not paid any PF contribution am I eligible for the companies share?
Asked 4 years ago in Labour from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer