• How to invoke section 171H against DDO

My DDO has deducted huge excess tax on the basis of incorrect information provided in my form 16. There is a penalty of up to Rs. one lac for this as per section 171H of income tax act. Who is the authority to be applied to for invocation of section 171H of income tax act.
Asked 4 years ago in Taxation from Kolkata, West Bengal

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer