• Special Casual Leave for family planning in Central govt

I am a Sr. Clerk in autonomous body under Central Govt. dept. 

My spouse (house wife) after two children 13 & 08 years, opt family planning and due to post operational complication, I took 08 days leave during hospitalization of my wife. 03 days Special Casual Leave is permissible. As per Rule – Extension / Additional Special Casual Leave is admissible for the period of hospitalization if the CONCERNED EMPLOYEE is hospitalized on account of post operational complications. 

Rule may be seen at page no. 152-153 of Swamy's HandBook 2014

Kindly clarify and provide any rule/GO, where I may be allowed Special Casual Leave for the hospitalization period.
Asked 2 years ago in Labour from mumbai, Maharashtra

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
Ask a Lawyer

Labour Lawyers

Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
11378 Answers
210 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Thresiamma G. Mathew
Advocate, Mumbai
1285 Answers
82 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
S J Mathew
Advocate, Mumbai
1933 Answers
61 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Shashidhar S. Sastry
Advocate, Bangalore
1168 Answers
55 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
H. S. Thukral
Advocate, New Delhi
503 Answers
123 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
B.T. Ravi
Advocate, Bangalore
716 Answers
26 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Saptarshi Banerjee
Advocate, Kolkata
183 Answers
4 Consultations
4.9 on 5.0
Advocate Buvaneswari
Advocate, Chennai
24 Answers
11 Consultations
4.4 on 5.0
Rajinder Kumar
Advocate, New Delhi
68 Answers
3 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Rajni Sinha
Advocate, Mumbai
273 Answers
24 Consultations
4.8 on 5.0