• Received judgement but no action taken for pension

I was initially denied pension and gratuity due to late submission of Pension Option form by one month. Against this decision of the Education Department of Municipal Cooperation of Greater Mumbai I had registered a case in the Bombay High Court. The Court has given judgment in my favor on 9th April 2013 directing the department to grant me full pension, gratuity and other retirement benefits. I have personally submitted the copy of the judgment to the Education Officer and to the concerned departments but till date there is no action taken by the concerned departments.

I have also sent a court contempt notice to them to take action within 2 weeks but no action has been taken by them. What legal action should I take next and how long will that take.
Asked 4 years ago in Labour from mumbai, Maharashtra
You would have earlier filed a WP in the HC
File a contempt case in the HC
H. S. Thukral
Advocate, New Delhi
569 Answers
170 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer