• Received judgement From Bombay High Court in my favor

Received Judgement from Bombay High Court on 9th April 2013 in my Favour but till date the Municipal Corporation Of Greater Mumbai has not granted pension to me. I have already send court contempt notice to them giving them a time period of 15 days but now it is a month and no action has been taken by them. What legal steps do i need to take now long will it take to receive my pension. Please suggest the legal action i can take now
Asked 4 years ago in Labour from mumbai, Maharashtra

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer