Thanks for posting your question.
From a cursory review of the information provided, the property is located at Hubli, Karnataka. Further, the bank also it seems is located at the same place. So, if any transaction has taken place, then the remedy lies with the court of appropriate jurisdiction at Hubli only and not at Mumbai.
The Mumbai courts have no jurisdiction to try a case for which the cause of action arose at Karnataka. Further, it seems the defendant in your matter will be the banks and KSIIDC and some other private respondent. Since those persons also seem to reside at Karnataka, then again the jurisdiction will be of the local courts at Hubli.
As it is mentioned that some loan amount is shown pending against your property, it seems that some private respondents might have taken a loan against the property by defrauding you or the banks or KSIIDC and unless I review the following documentation, I will not be able to tell you for sure as to what remedy (civil or criminal) will suit you the best:
1. property documents, title documents, licences, etc.
2. loan documents you may obtain them from the concerned banks;
3. documents pertaining to transfer of property from KIIDCD to you;
4. correspondence between you, banks, KIITD, and hr tehsildar; and
5. any other relevant documents regarding the transactions.
After a detailed analysis of the above, I will be able to tell you for sure as to where your remedy lies.
Thanks and regards