• Settlement pending by HDFC bank

I have worked in hdfc bank from 10th january 2012 to 22nd nov.2013 and gave resignation according to the HR policy.But,for some unknown reason my settlement not done by my boss.What kind of legal action I can take.
Asked 4 years ago in Labour from kolkata, West Bengal
Before I suggest you any legal action, I need to go through the HR policy. the terms and conditions as provided in the documents signed by you when you were employed, will also provide clauses giving information for non settlement of the dues. Further, You may send a legal notice claiming legitimate dues from HDFC.
Shaveta Sanghi
Advocate, Panchkula
866 Answers
64 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer