• Divorce

I am asif from kashmir i got marrired in may 2009 and had one male children.our dispute statred in 2012 and till now they are not willing for a settlement i am tax consultant by profession now i want to live speratly from my wife can i file suit for divorce and can she claim maitaince she is here self employed in private school.please help me out.
Asked 7 years ago in Family Law
Religion: Muslim

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer