• Suspended from job on false accusations

I had already resigned from my present position and am on 2 month notice period. 2 days back my boss called me to say that she is suspending me due to her finding me doing competitive work outside office. These accusations are false! I asked her to show the proof or call the person who have said so. But she did not do anything and asked me to leave right away, and told that sneakers will call me after a week or so to discuss further . 

Also want to know is it legally right if her to do so and not showing anything as valid reason to do so. Lastly would like. Inform after this I , mailed her about this that u suspended me so I m not coming to office and the on that mail I got a reply to notify that I have been suspended.

All of the accusation that is been put on me are all false. Please help.
Asked 3 years ago in Constitutional Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra
Thanks for posting your question.

The terms and conditions of your employment with your employer are solely governed by the contract which you've entered at the time of taking up the job. The employment contract specifically contains the grounds for termination, suspension, removal from service and the notice period which is required to give while doing so. The standard employment contract normally contains a clause by which an employer can terminate an employee in case they are found indulging in conflicting activities, It appears that even your contract must be having one of such clauses. 

However, unless I minutely read the entire employment contract I cannot tell for sure as whether your termination was legal or illegal. As you've stated that you have already put in your papers and thereafter a notice regarding you being indulged in conflicting activities was given to you. In this situation you may give a detailed representation to your employer through a registered post as well email and specifically ask as to the reason of doing so. 

Please let us now if you have any further query.